Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Why do we get ICE and no Snow?!

Well it is getting icy outside...Why did they not cancel school the high for the day was around 6 am when it was 33 or 34...Now it is dropping. They warn not to drive in this if possible. I always here about wreck after wreck on the ice and I myself have slid but not wrecked on the ice...Today though I came in to work at 8 so I was late...Slid thru Evergreen on 12th cuz hit some ice...Finally made it to work. My cousin who works here had to leave to go pick up his wife and kids who were in a wreck on the ice...she spun out to the side and I guess was hit. Don't know the whole story...He took them home then turned around and took them to ER...Then we had a guy who ignored the No Soliciting sign and came in to sell us office supplies (That all has to go to Main office anyway) He warned me the steps were getting slippery...He left, down the grass to avoid the ice, One of our vendors came in to ask us to open the gate so he could refill our Propane tanks for our heat...I told David he was here and told Mike next time he went out that he should be careful because of the ice...Came back here with David and the guy stepped out and slid down the steps and think broke his leg...So we called 911. So this has been an even filled day...We were told school may let out early too so I am trying to stay on top of the news to know...Fun, Fun, Fun...What is to come next?!

1 comment:

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

SOunds like a crazy day!! I dont see a follow my blog butto.. so Im adding you o my list to follow.. =)

Hope your warm and safe at home!