Monday, January 8, 2007

January 8, 2007


Well today has been crazy, or i should say the whole weekend!! My daughter has been sick with this stomach virus, my son's asthma is acting up and just all in all crazy. my dh and my dad had to fix a broken hot water pipe under the house, raked leaves off the roof, and leaves out of the yard of the house we are putting up for rent. Finally we went to Frisco, leaving after 5, get to the mall(going to get pictures made of the kids, i go nurse my youngest while daddy takes the other 2 to play. we got some awesome pics from kiddie kandids! left the mall around 10pm drove to garland where we were staying in a hotel. Sunday we went to church in Mesquite with my SIL & BIL , they blessed their daughter. Ashley got really upset when daddy went up to help with the blessing so i held her and she passed out...they she started feeling really hot, i know she had fever just couldn't take her temp. Daddy went out and sat on the couch with her asleep on his lap, she slept for like 2 - 2 1/2 hours then woke up and threw up on daddy!! Great especially since we were going to my FIL to spend belated Christmas since he was out of town and we live out of town! so she went home with MIL (they are divorced) and slept while we went to see FIL. Had dinner from Johny Carino's and opened presents. It was really good. by the time we go to MIL Ashley was acting as if nothing was wrong. My mom also called and told me my sis was put into the hospital...she is 4 1/2 - 5 weeks preg. she has not been able to keep food or liquids down for a week and lost 6lbs so they put her in the hospital yesterday when she called her OBGYN at home (he is our cousin!) She is still in the hospital today. She and her Dh are going to rent our rent house though. When we got home last night Ashley had fever again 101.5 yeah...up till around 2 then up by 7 fun! today she acts like she feels better until we were out running errands and just as we stopped to drop something off for my sister at the hospital, Ashley threw up in the car...so guess she is still not feeling that much better! tonight I have Woodman of the World meeting and PSO, since i have to choose, this month I am going to WOW since I am an officer and they are installing us tonight! Tomorrow is my 27th birthday and Thurs I have to go back to Dallas for a meeting with Church. So it is going to continue to be busy...I guess we will see what else comes into factor as the week goes!!

1 comment:

Karies place said...

Wow what a week. Hopefully things will get better soon.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!